Printers are the innovative devices which help us to print documents, files, and images for professional and personal purposes. This innovation has solved so many problems in everyone lives, it consumes time, energy and to top it all it helps in storing important documents. Lexmark, being one of the leading brands have established their market and built a base of loyal customers. As it is a technical device, it is bound to have many technical disorders every now and then. Now, where the brand scores points is that, it is designed very well to solve the problems easily. So, when you are having some issues with your print spooler, it can be solved by restarting or resetting the software.
If you are not aware of what exactly Print spooler is, “Lexmark Printer Support” describes, it is a software program which manages all print jobs that are currently being sent to the computer printer or print server. This allows deleting a print job after it has been processed or waiting to be printed.
With The Help of Administrative Tools:
- Go to the Start button in Windows
- Go to the Control Panel and look for the Administrative Tools
- Click on Services
- On the list, find your Print Spooler
- Click on your Print Spooler, to get it highlighted and then click on the link Stop or Start in the right-hand panel
- Now you will finally see the status column from Service window and ensure whether the spooler has started or stopped
With The Help Of Services Console:
- Press the Start button on your Windows panel
- Type services.msc in the search box
- From the program list, click on the Services
- Right-click on Print Spooler and Stop
- Right-click again and press on Start
If the issue persists after going through the process as well, reboot once again. Else if you want to show the professionals to get a servicing, contact our agent at Lexmark Printer Customer Support Number Canada 1-855-687-3777. We deal with various issues in your printer having any kind of errors and solution of the program. We hope for the solution even at the critical conditions.
Read Also:-How to Clean Printheads of a Lexmark Printer?
Owning a good printer is indeed a quest because there are so many manufacturers who claim to be the best among all. So determining what to choose is not an easier job. But still, there is a brand which is a bit more reliable than other, and the name is Lexmark.
Powered by advanced technology, the company is able to provide the finest quality printing machines with excellent performance. Over time the machine gets cold and starts to create issues which do make the performance sick. Therefore, to help the users and guide them, Lexmark Support Canada is presenting an informative blog you should really to consider if you really want to fix it without efforts. If this sounds great, then stop looking anywhere from now on, because everything is going to be crop up on this blog. So let’s get started:
- Take a blank, clean piece of paper and load into the feeder via the paper tray, and get ready to begin the process of cleaning the head.
- Now, begin with Start menu on the desktop. To this end, click on it and browse through the list of All Programs.
- Here, you will find a folder in the name of Lexmark Solutions Centre. Under the folder, click the application and get ready to start troubleshooting steps.
- Click the Maintenance tab and get into the cleaning settings for your printer.
- As you do that, within a few seconds, you will get a choice for printing page.
- Now, choose the Print Option and wait for a few seconds until the printing finishes.
- If the printing is up to your touchstone or feeling entirely happy, then repeat the same process and try a new page to check its accountability.
- If the problem still arises, you can contact Lexmark Technical Support.
After applying the above steps, you won’t face any issue. However, if you think your query is unresolved and you need more assistance regarding this matter, contact us. Dial Lexmark Customer Support Helpline Number 1-855-687-3777 Here, we have a team of well-trained technicians who are sitting tightly to resolve your issues. To know more,
Related Blog: How to Treat the Toner Error in a Lexmark Printer?
Lexmark creates the innovative and creative prints solutions by using high technology. It tries to put its 100% to fulfill the customer desire. The customer is full of expectorations they keep on telling their demands through reviews or comments or by contacting directly. Lexmark is continuing to build something uplifted. This company is targeting to every type of audience, it’s the biggest reason that now it had captured the maximum area of the market. It had created a big brand value now it’s the responsibility of the company to fulfill the desires by offering such products which can meet their demands.
It serves the best in both goods & services. Here we are concerning the memory issue. Sometimes the printer stops to print new pages. This time the users get worried about the hardware or they can think that it might because of the paper issue. But it can be affected by the memory of the printer.
Here our experts’ team of Lexmark Support elaborates the problem with a quick solution.
When we print in bulk in order to get prints we give the command only once for the whole. The printer takes the command and stores it in the memory that this much it has to print at once. A queue is created for the prints jobs now, the data which is stored by the printer on a temporary basis is known as “Print Spool.” This process will keep on going till you give the command to print. Sometime in between your printer stops prints due to excessive data stored in spool. Here you need to clear it to proceed the print. There are some models of Lexmark offers the kind of printer which can automatically delete the history once it gets to print and also have memory space on the machine.
When you give the command to the printer it starts to print then suddenly you get to know that you don’t want to print all. What will you do? Obviously, you will going to cancel the command and will find the list will vanish in seconds. Sometimes one or more jobs left to get cancel. In this case, reboot the system memory. A printer has a memory to print the commands the system also has a different space for the printers’ command. So the problem can occur with anyone check both.
Check the printer setting
If you had checked the system properly and still you find any problem in the print, go ahead to the printer and check the memory and clear it. Still, have any problem, do one thing- make the printer “Turn Off” wait for a while let the command gets cancel automatically then connect it again and let it start by its own way.
These are the points which can create hurdles in the print. First investigate properly and choose the option wisely. If any user has an issue with it can contact the experts’ team of Lexmark Support Canada by dialing the given toll-free number 1-855-687-3777 and for more details visit our website.
Read Also: How to Configure a Lexmark Printer
In the present day world, everyone is surrounded by a number of technical devices and everyone knows the world is full of technology. Today, a large part of work is done by machines and systems in each and every office. Printers are one of the most used devices along with computers at a working place. There are a large number of brands of printers available in the market and each model of a print machine has its own use.
Lexmark is one of these printer’s brands that offers reliable print machines to its users. These print machines contain a memory chip that stores different errors and all maintenance related information. It also stores ink cartridge levels. Sometimes, when you change an ink cartridge, print machine’s LCD screen or a maintenance application on your PC will show you wrong ink levels. Therefore, you need to fix this error of your print machine. Whenever you face such issue, you need to perform a power cycle that will help you in resetting an ink cartridge memory.
Today, we are describing some essential steps that will help you in resetting the ink cartridge memory of your print machine. In case, these steps don’t work fruitfully for you or you face troubles in following these steps then get in touch with Lexmark Printer support team to converse with an expert.
Steps to follow:
- Turn off your print machine and take out a cable connected to a power source.
- Once you do so then wait for a minute until it allows ink cartridge memory to reset.
- After completing this process, plug in its cable to a power source and turn on your printing machine.
- Now match the ink levels to verify that they are accurate. Depends on your Lexmark printer model you use, you can do this print machine’s LCD screen or by opening your print machine monitoring program on your PC.
- You can also find this software on your Desktop taskbar or you can visit “Start” menu.
These are few steps that can be utilized to reset Ink Cartridge memory of your device. If you have some other printing issues with your device then make a call on Lexmark helpline number 1-855-687-3777.
Read Also: How to fix this issue if your Lexmark printer is not scanning?
Clearing up the Lexmark printer clogs from time to time only helps in getting best images prints as well as better text quality. Printers actually need you to carry out maintenance job in order to prevent any issue affecting its performance. If you are not getting the desired result with your prints like blurred or uneven, this can be an indication that your device requires a cleaning session for its better functioning.
How to clean the Printer head
- For starting the cleaning process first through the paper tray insert a blank piece of paper in the Lexmark Printer.
- On Windows computer system, go to the Start menu. Go through the additional options available and hunt through the list.
- To access more settings for your system choose All Programs link. The folder that has all the functions only for your printer, select that folder. While on other models, the software installed contains a Lexmark Solution Center application which takes the user to go through the troubleshooting steps.
- To access the printer’s cleaning settings click on Maintenance option. You will be asked to print a test page within few seconds. Wait till the printing of the page finishes after selecting the Print option. In this way, the ink cartridge will force the ink through the printer head and will clean it simultaneously.
- Go through the printed page to check if the colors and quality is up to the mark or not. Repeat the printing process as another test page in case if you are not satisfied with the output.
- If you are still having print quality issues then it is time to replace the ink cartridge. Sometimes due to heavy printing jobs, the print head become worn out. The other reason could be the ink cartridges that are not manufactured by Lexmark. It is highly recommended to use the authentic cartridges because they are specifically designed for the Lexmark printers.
Lexmark technical support number is here to assist and help you with every error
Electronic devices face technical glitches from time to time due to which the tasks get stuck in between. All you are required to do in those times is get in touch with Lexmark support number 1-855-687-3777 for assistance and guidance.
Lexmark devices are popularly known to be good quality and speedy printers. But what if you want to print many documents and need to print them fast, then suddenly, your device slows down? You may need the help of Lexmark Support Canada to solve this issue fast.
Why do printers slow down?
It’s not uncommon for printers to slow down, even for Lexmark devices. But, know that there are lots of causes for the slow speed and performance of devices.
The major step to find out why your printer is slowing down is to ask yourself whether you are using a USB connection or a Wi-Fi connection. If you are using a USB connection, there may be problems with the connectivity settings and calling the Technical Support can help you understand more about USB connectivity.
On the other hand, if you are using a Wi-Fi connection, your machine may not be the main cause of its slow performance and speed. Your Wi-Fi connection may be the one that’s slowing down. Checking your connection may be helpful.
Why Call Lexmark Printer Support?
A good-functioning printer rarely lets you experience slow performance. But if you, unfortunately, experience issues with your device speed that affects device performance and you have no idea what’s going on and how to fix it, the best thing to do is call Lexmark printer support number Canada 1-855-687-3777. They will fill you in with the possible causes of slow printers as well as give you step by step instructions to troubleshoot and solve these issues fast. Lexmark is their specialty and assisting is their commitment to serve customers better.
Also Read: Be an Expert with your Printer with Lexmark Printer Helpline Canada